Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
भारतीय तटरक्षक दल असिस्टंट कमांडंट भरती 2019
Indian Coast Guard is inviting Online Application Forms from young and dynamic Indian male / female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer). Details of the latest IGC Recruitment 2019, IGC Bharti 2019, Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019, IGC Jobs 2019, Latest Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
पदाचे नाव (Post Name):
- General Duty : Male
- General Duty (SSA): Female
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Male / Female
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Male
- Law: Male / Female
शैक्षणिक पात्रता (Educational Qualification):
General Duty : Male & General Duty (SSA): Female:
- Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)
Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Male / Female
- Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.
Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Male
- Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. (a) Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. (b) Electrical Branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics. * All the above streams of Engg. Must be recognised by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Atleast 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
Law: Male / Female
- A degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination)
वयोमर्यादा (Age Limit):
- General Duty : Male : Born between 01st July 2019 to 30th June 1999 (Both Dates Inclusive)
- General Duty (SSA): Female : Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): Male / Female : Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Male : Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law: Male / Female : Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
अर्ज शुल्क (Application Fees):
- No Fees
नोकरीचे ठिकाण (Job Location):
- All India
महत्वाचे दिनांक (Important Dates):
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24th May 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 04th June 2019 (05:00 PM)
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here (Starting From 24th May 2019)
सूचना : उमेदवाराने अर्ज करण्यापूर्वी सविस्तर जाहिरात काळजीपूर्वक वाचावी ही विनंती
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post